- Be sure, it isn’t a boring Grammar course, it is a real chat on different topics which can be heard in everyday life. It is a chance to listen to the native speakers talking at home, at work, at the shop, at the party, etc. Also you can listen to Russian Slang!
- A site on how to learn Russian as a foreigner. You’ll find in detail what the experiences are from Jamy (a Dutch guy) on how he’s learning Russian. Tips, tricks, useful strategies & helpful resources.
- Preply is Online Learning Platform that helps connect students to the best one-to-one tutors from across the world. Driven by a mission to help anyone Learn Anything Faster, Preply has become one of the top destinations for avid learners to engage in private lessons in over 100 subjects. The platform currently offers tutors for a large variety of foreign languages, academic subjects & in the fields of programming & information technology. You only need a device with an active internet connection to get started on your journey to learning something new today.
- Real Russian Club is a language portal created by Daria Molchanova, a certified Russian language teacher. She offers free audio and video lessons based on the TPRS method (studying with funny stories). Join now and learn the Russian language effortlessly!
- Ruspod uses various techniques of teaching, including audio podcasts, text lessons, and exercises. Every registered user also has a personal Dashboard that helps to keep track of all their activities, suggests lessons to take next, and calculates the user’s rating.
- New Youtube channel Russian From Home welcomes you! The channel has been created for people, who have recently started learning Russian. We are trying to make learning easier for you, this is why we are using pictures to teach you words and phrases , dialogs for you to repeat and remember grammar constructions, games to learn Russian alphabet! Join and let's learn Russian together!
- Hundreds of free audio and video lessons for intermediate and advanced learners. Weekly articles written in two languages.
- The website www.RussianLessonOnline.com is a unique internet resource for foreigners, which provides Russian language training geared to the members of the English-speaking business community. It was designed and developed as a comprehensive online language training program which has been very successful to happy clients. With this website, learners can study Russian language by themselves since the courses have the necessary instructions and lessons were placed in the right order. The website offers materials for every level, from absolute beginner to the advanced Russian speaker.
- Learn Russian with RussianPod101! No more dry, out of date textbook story lines! Here at RussianPod101, you'll learn Russian with fun, interesting and culturally relevant lessons that are easy to listen to. But not only are they fun - they're effective too!
- Russificate is a free Russian Language Blog for learners of all levels and Russian language teachers. It was officially recognized as one of the Best Russian Language Blogs 2010-2016. It contains a great variety of grammar, vocabulary and communication exercises, podcasts, reading materials, Russian songs with exercises, etc.
- Russificate Forum is the place where you can ask all your questions about the grammar and vocabulary of the Russian language, as well as about Russian culture, history and literature. The questions will be answered by professional Russian language teachers, philologists and linguists, with extensive teaching experience.
In order to support the continuous development and pay for the servers, we've put together the podcast packages with PDF transcriptions.
If you appreciate our work, please support us. Any amount is appreciated. Thank you.